Sunday, October 17, 2010

Talk #6 about home coming and Freshman year so far

So where to start? Well I don't really know.


Yesterday was my first Home Coming, it was hilariously fun!!! Tuekie went too, we had the most inappropriate fight ever, over my date, Sarah. I said the most embarrising thing ever to noah! And.... and..... and.... i can't think of anything else! Every one looked really amazing. I had this awesome dress, and my mom did my makeup. We had a get together at Diva's house before hand.
Ummmm oh ya we had spirit week leading up to Home coming friday and the dance. Ninja day had to be my favorite. Diva and i wore our Akatsuki Coats. And a person who will not be named complemented me on it!


I love Monty, my Biology classes Snake, he is just to cute! Ummmm what else.....? I'm starting to plan a little bit more for Anime Milwaukee, I'm going to be Seimei, with hope. And with a lot more hope we'll get to go for friday AND saturday!!! We planned a photo shoot for today, but shit came up and we couldn't go through with it T_T We also went to a corn maze, we kind of kept going in the complete opposite direction. Boy are we smart!!


Here are some pictures from spirit week. 


This is Ninja day! And the one under is me on Home comming Friday. 
Bellow left to right or going this way --------> Munchkin, Kibi, R.B., Coco, Hime, EJ, Em, sitting is Me(Lulu) and Diva. 



No comments:

Post a Comment