Saturday, August 14, 2010

Belated presents

Lol i hope i don't lose any of them. I'm going to Noah's Ark water park with my friend tomorrow as a belated birthday present to ourselves. I also go this beautiful poster from R.B. Simm's, i usually get a one of a kind hand made book mark, as is our traditional present from her, so this was a surprise.


So this week, and month in review so far, lets see, starting with yesterday.


yesterday my friend and his mom invited R.B., Kibi and I over to make/learn how to make sushi. I have to say i didn't like it much :[, sorry to those who do like it. It was a ton of fun either way. Its also S.R.P. tradition to get together for some sort of meal and do a month(sometimes a few months) in review so it was fun ^_^.


Monday, now monday is the day i slightly look forward to each year, then i wake up and my hairs a mess, my mom's not ready to go, i have nothing to wear, and i can't find important papers. Ya its my high school registration day...... T_T........


Either way i'm looking forward to Geek.kon, and its getting so close!!!!! ^_^ really can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment