Monday, August 30, 2010

Talk #3 about G.N.F.

Good Neighbour Fest. Ended yesterday, had a nice time cosplaying. Friday was International cosplay day. I cosplayed C.C., Diva did L, Kibi, was suppost to do Tobi, but the Tobi wig was being used she used my Sasori wig, and R.B. did Near. It was a ton of fun. Then on Saturday Diva, Kibi and i did our Akatsuki cosplays. Dear God was that a nightmere!!!!! I really dislike a lot of people in middleton now. I also had a great time working, watching Nerds Plugged In, And seeing Hank and Alex, dear God they need to stop growing. Right now i'm working on Ritsu.

Because my mom is slightly retarded we have no internet connection until the 9th....... T_T. So for now i'll be posting via my phone and if i can get to a computer, then ya.

In reality i'm editeding this at the library, i finished ritsu about an hour ago, i just need to add velcro. 

Geek.kon is just about 5 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i start school the day after tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment