Friday, September 3, 2010

Geek.kon!!!!!!

At geek.kon now!! It is epic, was re united by with everyone but Mina, Even, Dustin and Cassey. Ryan was EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure he got drunk and there was a bit(a lot) of drama surrounding it but it was fine in the end. We got to see Mina and Dustin on Saturday. 


Friday- Friday was really exhausting. We were all really tired and cranky. I got see my Zero though, he pretty much picked me up when i hugged him. Then i saw Kaylyn, Lauren and Ryan in normal clothes. I wore my ritsu wig and dress with the leafeon hat and tail. 


Saturday- Saturday was a little bit better. Hank and Alli did really well on saturday. I was left alone and felt really bad and hurt most of the day... T.T but i got over it, kinda. I meet Jena, Axel, Roxas, and got to re meet Billy and Richie. Also meet Demyx and Tessa. Had an epic lunch. Went to the mini rave and then raved for like 3 hours at the bigger rave. I did Sasori


Sunday- Had a late start. Did ritsu in normal clothes. It was better. Most people ignored me or left me alone though. Except Jena. I got to play with a ton of people plushie. I also got my Rukia. 


In the end please don't as me to rate geek.kon. It was just interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment