Friday, December 31, 2010

New years- 2010 transition to 2011

Hey i can't believe its almost here!!!! Well i think my true new years resalution will be...... to get back to drawing, and try and post things up on Deivant art more often, I think i’ll try and post something new every friday.... ya watch me fail! Either ways, i'm gonna be posting up some of the Death note pictures.... for such a strange photoshoot it had a ton of pictures.

And i'm gonna be going to AMKE, i'm working out my cosplays, working out the cost and stuff! Got the wig, i'm gonna be 20 year old Lambo for saturday and Seimei on friday! Super happy i've always wanted to cosplay Lambo! I’m probably gonna go to good will and see how much life wants to cooperate with me this time around! I also need hair extentions or yarn for Lambo and i need cat ears and little horns for lambo and Seimei.

Either way happy new year to myself or who ever is reading this, i hope the new year brings good stuff, i’m happy to have lived this long and i hope to continue to live positively, continue making things right with others, and to keep loving that one person.

 009062

wow have i come a long way!! Exibit A no sleeves!!!!! Then me and Snoopy!

cheesekun1168

  AMKE and my cheese-kun      meh and my bro

Wow i’ve changed so much, i’m gonna go try and do another collage!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment