Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Talk #7, about Turkey, Kibi, AMKE, S.R.P, and everything in between.

Ok, hey there! ummmmmm my oh my its been to long!!!!


Ok to start off let me re-cap October i guess. Halloween was awesome as always! Most of S.R.P. went out trick or treating and Mac joined us. I'm glad i got to get to know Mac a little bit more. I also got to go to Freak Fest 2010 in Madison!!! It was amazing! Mechanical Kid and Runner Runner played!!


S.R.P. has officially decided to go to AMKE for 2 days! So happy!! I'm gonna do a cosplay from loveless. Freshmen year is still going. I'm still getting to know people and my teachers. Still trying to pass the first semester!


Kibi moved on November 19th. It was such a sad day for everyone. I broke down on my way home i'm sad to say. So right now S.R.P. is in sort of an awkward state trying to figure out what we are going to do about all of her cosplays.


I'm super behind on posting crap, do you see why i don't keep a journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment