Sunday, May 15, 2011

strong hope and even stronger memory's

So tonight, thursday may ? was my last concert of my freshman year, and gotta admit it was fucking awesome!!!!! It was so much fun, Mr. Schneider was so worried for us because he had us playing things that concert band plays and all sorts of other little things. Everyone loved our preformance, its kinda expected, i mean our band is really good, so i can’t wait to hear us when we are in the wind ensemble.
Tonight was also the Wind ensemble’s last performance together as a class, i can’t imagine how sad they must have been. They were amazing beyond belief. After they were done they played a few movements to a slide show of pictures of them with the colleges they are going to. It filled me with such sadness i almost started crying, i really hope i’ll end up in Minnesota. I was so proud of Chris D. who i’ve always had strong memory’s of. I was so happy he got his scholar ship to a college, he is so talented. I guess i always see in him and in Chance the hopes and the want and talent that Dark always showed to me. Its sad to see them go. I hope him and all the others the best. Mr. Hatch also gave a very lovely speach to us about how we helped him through his depression and gave him hope and support and to be honest i’m glad we did, he’s always so happy to teach us even though we love to test the absolute patience of a human being. The cardnal band was almost in tears we were so happy, we were clapping and cheering and all sorts of emotions were flying our from our side of the PAC. It filled me with a strong feeling, it was hope yet it wasn’t, it was fear yet it wasn’t.
This night will go down forever in my memory, it has also filled me with a sense of hope that can’t be matched. I can honestly say this night filled me a strong feeling of Hope and an even stronger then that is the memory’s its re-kindled and given me.
p.s. thank you Pudding, forever Loyd.
<3 Lulu.  

No comments:

Post a Comment