Friday, July 8, 2011

Talk 14, finals, summer, cats, and my birthday.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i passed all of my finals mostly, well i got passing grades. 
S.S.- was my first, we had to dress up, i didn't have dressy clothes that were also weather friendly. It went well but we ran pretty close on time because people read word for word these long ass sentences. 
Math- was pretty painless, it happened then Quince and i played with my ipod and listened to music on his phone. 
6th- was our lunch period so we skipped out and had a failed photoshoot. 
Gym- we played with a vollyeball and got to skip out early.
English- i watched a movie, everyone else ignored it or had to be out of the room for their final.
French- It was painful!!!! But i did ok on it. 
Band- My partner and i played our duets ahead of time and just watched the others. 
Bio- was nice, i tried my best but didn't do as well as i hoped, my teachers little kid was in the room and he's so cute ^///^, didn't get to take out monty because he hasn't been fed and i wasn't going to take that risk.
And thats my finals re-capped. 
Those days were kinda rainy and humid, just how i love it :p. We went to Noah's Arc the next day and it was so fucking cold, Dora kept asking if we still really, really, really wanted to go. This is what was commonly said "We're from Wisconsin, we can take it!" I was about to kick a puppy. But sometimes i've noticed that i don't have fun on the gs trips to water parks so i tried my best to have fun this time. We got wet suits and went for it! We actually had fun, we didn't have to wait in long lines and the water was heated so it ended up being we wanted to be in the water rather then out of it. 


Now short little blurb about Nico, she's awkward, she's like a flippers in cat version. Then i've been having bad dreams about Hobbes hating and not wanting to be with me, its really starting to bother me. 


Now on to my birthday shit. Well i'm stressed and haven't slept in a few days finishing all sorts of shit, i have to go practice the surprise dance today at 12, fun, but at least i got it down! Both of them! The invitations, dress, and sort of the doll and the pillow are all taken care of, all thats left is the cups(almost done) and the bottles(easier then the cups but getting there too).


Geek.kon with be in another post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment