Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring break!!!

OK so spring break started on Monday. So far I've cleaned out my room of all my old toys and clothes. It was harder then you'd think. I broke down and kept some of my old winx club dolls, only the originals, to add to my anime shelf, which like the floor of my room needs to be cleaned!!!!
Then Saturday i babysat for Diva's fam, actually a pretty good day. Then Monday i babysat for Ash's family, that was a little bit harder on me, but oh well! Then on Tuesday i did a lot of filming with S.R.P. ummm ya we are gonna have to film another video soon.
Either ways, i hope summer can be this productive. But it won't be until after my birthday party in July, which is gonna leave me a sitting duck until after. So when my birthday party is done, I'm gonna take a sleeping pill, wake up whenever i do, and make an appointment to cut my hair. Then i will bounce right back up and get started on cosplay stuff only!

I can do this, even without Reborns dieing will bullet, I CAN DO THIS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment