Sunday, March 13, 2011

what to say in review

You see when i take a look at this year in review i realize how much I've grown and how strong I've had to be, keep in mind when i say year i mean the school year. Ya there was ending things with that one person, i know deep down he kinda hates me for it but i just couldn't do it any more, it was to much crap i didn't need to deal with. Then there was that other person, female i might add, that I've kinda always un-knowingly been in love with. To bad she couldn't care less about how her decisions where affecting the people who had the guts to confess to her. She was only concerned with being loved and not how much she was hurting the people who did love her by not being clear and rejecting them. That really pissed me off, and my friend also really liked her, and its not like i was about to say anything. So for the longest time I've had to just deal, and finally i want to just let it die, but i don't know if i ever can, its like that one other time. Except that time there wasn't much of a fight on my end to let the whole thing go.
Then there was Kibi's move. I had to try my absolute best to keep from crying the entire time after so that diva wouldn't cry, i hated it. On my way home i broke down crying at the park from a flood of memory's of international cosplay day. Some times i wish i didn't have to be strong for all the people around me. But life is never gonna be that simple.
Sorry love,  i know one day you'll look back at this post and think, "wtf? where you pmsing?", answer..... sort of, but its just stuff that's been on my mind for a while now. Its hard to look to a future that's not there. Sometime this year I'll have to right a letter to my Senior self, what should i say? What should i ask? I wonder? Hmmmmm? I guess I'll just keep thinking.
I had a dream about kibi recently, we were juniors and she came back to visit for AMKE. We were doing the vendors alley that year too and things were crazier then usual with her there. I think i almost blew up and screamed at her that things where better without her there and hit her but i pulled my arm back picked up a volume of mixed vegetables and walked away one i was out of sight i ran to the air line center. It was a sweet yet very realistic dream. Then at the end of the weekend she told us she was visiting because she was moving back.

No comments:

Post a Comment