Sunday, March 13, 2011

What might that be thats on its way? Hmmmm.....?

Well it be Spring and Summer. Oh hell ya. Its a commin and its a commin fast..... thats what she said, sorry couldn't help it. Either ways up comming crap!

My first communion and my 15th b-day, oh ya the big 1- 5

And then i want to do a little photoshoot for easter and then there's sort of a concert and a meetup comming up fast. I hope things go well! And then there's summer, oh god i won't be able to do a whole lot during june and july except babysit and plan for my stupid b-day thing so that i won't piss off my mom. So really once its done i'll have to sleep in a little then bounce right back up and get going with my cosplays, aka i'm gonna be dead by the time school starts but ya i need to not waste this summer away, i can't afford to do that this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment