Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Talk #11 in review of AMKE

So, gosh am i about to pass out. I've got about a million things running like crazy in mind, S.R.P., cosplays, school, my birthday, Coffin Kissers, and about a million other things. Either way when i'm not insanely tired i'll post a real update. 
So i wrote that a day or two ago, here's the re-cap i posted on DA of AMKE




 Ok i'm now back from AMKE, and i'm sick, i guess being around sick people all weekend will do that to you. 
Here’s the video version in case you don’t want to read this whole thing through.


Ok's so thursday and friday i ended up having no school and Thursday i worked away at Sanatales Zatsune costume and wig. On friday i had an early start and headed off to the school to pick up Sanatales coat and made sure we had directions on how to get to Milwaukee and made sure to drop Sanatales off with a friend so he could teach her how to tie a tie. Then she came to my house and we got into our Ritsuka and Seimei loveless cosplays and hung out and relaxed until 12 when Yukihime picked her up. I waited around until about 2 then headed off to pick up diva and we both headed off to Cree's house. We left later then Yukihime and the people who rode up with her since Ash had to babysit her brothers until 3.

We were on the rode by 3:10 which is really good for us. We watched Alladin and the king of theives on the way up. We only stopped once and got there at exactly 5. After we had some issues getting into the elevator and finally we dumped everything in the room, got Diva into her Italy wig and we were off to the con. 
Right off the bat i heard someone screaming my name i turn around to see my friend Mina running at me, after she walks away i turn around to find my friend Ryan, i turn around once again to find my friend Dustin in drag. BEST GREETTING EVER! I got my badge and wandered around for a while, saw stuff and played tetris. Got stuff kind of unpacked and I helped Yukihime change. Cree and I looked around for a location to do the photoshoot and we decided to just do it in the Sky walk. We did Diva, Sanatales, and my photo shoots and then we went back to our room to get Sanatales changed and I got out of my cosplay and we headed out again to the vocaloid photoshoot. We got stuck in the elevators cause some idiot pushed all of the buttons so we had to go all the way up to the 18th floor, then we realized it was a straight drop from the 18th floor the 2nd floor and we scrambled to press other buttons. Finally we got to the photo shoot and Yukihime was a no show for a good chunk of it so we did a small photo shoot for Sanatales. And my camera Basil decided that he didn’t like the lighting in the sky walk and was one heck of a female dog throughout the entire thing. But hey, Basil had a few moments. We met up with some old friends after Yukihime got there and Cree, Sanatales, Coco, Ash and I all headed back to our rooms to just pass out since most of them were sick. We had a lot of ramen noodles and chips and watched a documentery on Morgan Freemen and then Sanatales and I fell asleep after Diva came back.

The next day our alarms went off at around 7:30 and I got up and got mostly ready to go for the day so that I could help everyone else with their cosplay. Soon after diva got up and she and Sanatales had breakfast. I got into binding and helped Sanatales into her Zatsune costume and once we were dressed I did Sanatales makeup and she did a little bit of my Lambo makeup and then we spent the rest of the time getting Diva into her Rip Van Winkle cosplay and dear god was her wig a female dog. Finally we were all dressed and just headed out. We wandered around and played a lot of ddr and stuff. Then around 11 we went up to the Polaris room where the maid cafĂ© was and we had the best cake ever! But it was short lived since we had to go back to the room and finish packing and put everything in the car we had come up in. After that I did Coco’s Chii photoshoot, and Basil pulled through for me and took the most amazing pictures ever! We spent a long time in line to have to Enthusiast take our pictures, but it was fun we met some really nice people in line. Once everyone had their pictures taken we watched a Pokemon movie and just went around saying bye to people and spending the last of our money. We left around 6 on Saturday night since there was an ice storm on the way and we stopped at Mcdonalds on the way home, and god was it funny. I tried to dive from the back seat of the van to the middle part and got stuck, I took my binding off in front of a lot of people, Cree also tried to get me to order her a Cheese Burger, but without the burger part, no words could begin to describe how hard I laughed, and we influenced a bunch of little kids. Safe to say Anime Milwaukee was amazing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment